The learning experience will be enhanced and inspired by experienced academics from the Faculty of Law and Administration, mainly Intellectual Property Chair of Jagiellonian University in Krakow, experts from WIPO, the Polish Patent Office and leading research centres specializing in IP in new technologies, as well as practitioners with high expertise in the field of new technologies.
The following WIPO experts are involved in teaching in the Programme:
- Professor Ansgar Ohly (Ludwig Maximilians University of Munich),
- Professor Duncan Matthews (Queen Mary School of Law),
- Professor Aurelio Lopez-Tarruella (University of Alicante),
- Prof. M. Senftleben, (University of Amsterdam).
Additionally Programme involves international expert:
- Prof. I. Calboli, Texas A&M University School of Law, Academic Fellow at School of Law, University of Geneva, and Visiting Professor at Hanken School of Economics.