The learning experience will be enhanced and inspired by experienced academics from the Faculty of Law and Administration, mainly Intellectual Property Chair of Jagiellonian University in Krakow, experts from WIPO, the Polish Patent Office and leading research centres specializing in IP in new technologies, as well as practitioners with high expertise in the field of new technologies.
In the 2022-2023 academic year, the following WIPO experts will provide Program’s courses:
- Professor María de Lourdes Vázquez (University of San Andrés)
- Professor Ansgar Ohly (Ludwig Maximilians University of Munich),
- Professor Duncan Matthews (Queen Mary School of Law),
- Professor Aurelio Lopez-Tarruella (University of Alicante).
Additionally Programme involves international experts:
- Professor Irene Calboli (Texas A&M University School of Law, Academic Fellow at School of Law, University of Geneva, and Visiting Professor at Hanken School of Economics),
- Professor M. Senftleben (University of Amsterdam).