Program of high expertise in intellectual property law is available to law and non-law graduates who have relevant professional interest in the field.
Prospective applicants are required to:
- hold at least a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university;
- be fluent in English which will be assessed through a recognized English proficiency test and interview (candidates from the English-speaking countries are exempt from the language requirement).
Additional points will be awarded to candidates holding a Master’s/Bachelor’s degree in law, economics, business administration or other related fields.
- 3500 euros (students with Polish citizenship and other fulfilling criteria for the Polish citizens)
- 7000 euros (other candidates)
The fee includes: programme development and management; teaching equipment, training materials, use of training facilities and support services; welcome and farewell dinners; study visit at the Patent Office of the Republic of Poland (board, lodging, travel expenses, personal expenses for the residential phases at the Jagiellonian University are not included)
More information available at:
Registration for applicants in 2018/2019 is available between 15 January and 15* of September 2019.
- September application round will be open only if in August application round minimum number of candidates apply for the Programme
More information regarding applications rounds and recruitment timetable available at:
The Jagiellonian University Online Application System
Admission procedures take place online in the Online Application System (OAS).
Registration step by step: