A Researcher should hold a Ph.D. in legal science or sociology based on the research that contained the empirical study. He or she should have some publications record in relevant areas and competence in managing the case study.
The post-doc position is offered in the research project Theory of Legislative Placebo (Principal Investigator: prof. Mateusz Stępień).
Post-doc’s responsibilities encompass:
- co-creating empirical research design of a case study.
- co-conducting the case study on Covid-19-related regulations.
- the analysis of data from qualitative research and as well as preparing relevant reports using appropriate software (e.g. SPSS, Nvivo, Atlas).
- summing up the results of the case study to indicate the points where the initial theory of legislative placebo needs to be upgraded.
- co-authoring with the Principal Investigator of three papers devoted to particular issues related to the legislative placebo.
Type of the project: NCN OPUS 21
Deadline for application: 10.02.2023, 12:00
Form of application: via email (send to firstname.lastname@example.org)
The conditions of employment:
The scholarship covers 12 months, and the total remuneration of the scholarship holder is 120,000 PLN which gives 10,000 PLN gross per month. The scholarship begins as soon as possible after announcing the results and dealing with formalities, i.e. around mid-March 2023.
Interested persons are asked to submit an application consisting of:
- CV containing, in particular, information on previous scientific achievements,
- information signed by the candidate on the processing of personal data in accordance with art. 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (link can be found at: https://cawp.uj.edu.pl/wynagrodzenia/stypendia)
Please read the detailed regulation: https://www.ncn.gov.pl/sites/default/files/pliki/uchwaly-rady/2021/uchwala79_2021-zal1.pdf
More detailed information can be provided by Mateusz Stępień (email@example.com)